Register a company in Bulgaria
REGISTER A COMPANY IN BULGARIA TO DO BUSINESS IN BULGARIA OR TO BUY A PROPERTY IN BULGARIA
BusinessGroup Consult Ltd Sofia, Bulgaria offers quality and professional legal services and consulting in the field of company registration in Bulgaria, accounting, taxation, finance, consulting. We help you register a company in Bulgaria fast, professional, and at low rates.
In order to do business in Bulgaria or to buy a property in Bulgaria you have to register a company in Bulgaria. We will help you and assist you through the whole process of company registration in Bulgaria and buying a property in Bulgaria.
We offer legal protection in financial issues, legal assistance and consulting in the field of company registration in Bulgaria or to buy a property in Bulgaria.
The most popular legal forms for carrying out business in Bulgaria or to buy a property in Bulgaria are AD (joint stock company), OOD (limited liability company) and ET (sole trader operations). The first two forms are the most popular forms for doing business in Bulgaria or to buy a property in Bulgaria for bulgarians as well as for foreign investors. These legal forms restrict the liability of the shareholders to the amount of their share in the capital of the company.
You can also establish a one-man limited liability company or one-man joint stock company. These forms are widely used by foreign investors to asquire ownership over land when buy a property in Bulgaria.
We will guide you through the whole process of setting up a company in Bulgaria, doing business in Bulgaria or to buy a property in Bulgaria.
If you wish to ask a question or need more information about how to register a company in Bulgaria or how to buy a property in Bulgaria or about any other from our services do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill in the form bellow or call us. We will answer you as soon as possible. Usually within the next 24 hours.
Please fill in all the fileds in the form and ensure your email address is correct in order to receive an answer from us.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN BULGARIA
To register a company in Bulgaria you need to fill in specific kind of documents according to the Bulgarian Law. In order to register a company in Bulgaria you have to:
- choose, reserve, and register a company name
- develop the main company documents, contracts and papers. These documents are: Agreement of Association, Resolution for appointment of managers, Notary certified consent and signature specimen of managers.
- open a bank account of the company and pay at least 70 percent of the obligatory company capital for the limited liability company and 25 percent for a joint stock company. This bank account must be opened either by the company manager or by a person authorized by a notary-certified power of attorney. The amount of capital stays blocked in the bank account until the actual company registration with the Bulgarial Administration.
- make registration with the National Statistical Institute and receive BULSTAT - a company identification number.
- make registration with the National Insurance Institute.
- make registration with the Local Tax Authority.
- publish the company in the Bulgarian State Gazette.
- make registration with the labour inspection.
- make registration with the personal data protection committee.
- register with the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency. You have to pay a state fee for the registration and fill in a Standard Application Form according to the legal form of the company you choose. You have to attach the main company documents as well as the bank document for the deposited comapny capital.
- register for VAT
- prepare the whole accounting and bookkeeping information and documentation.
We can help you to choose the proper form of company when you register a company in Bulgaria according to your specific business needs and kind of activity. Our experts in the field of company registration and legal consulting and taxation will guide you through the whole process of company registration and doing business in Bulgaria, or buying a property in Bulgaria. You can expect correct attitude and confidentiality.
For direct contact and information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Please contact us to receive more information about our services and prices.